2-Day S.P.A.R.K. Certification Training in Florida, USA with SPARK Child Curriculum (Ages 5-8) July 12th – July 13th, 2021
Join The SPARK Initiative for this comprehensive, 2-day training that will provide you with all you need to know to implement our S.P.A.R.K. Programs effectively.
In our time together, we’ll train you to become a SPARK educator, and you’ll leave with clear demonstrations of activities, and innovative ideas to bring the program into your school or community organization.
Your Certification Training Includes:
2 full days with The SPARK Initiative’s creators of the SPARK Mentoring Programs.
- Live examples of all the S.P.A.R.K. Programs
- Hands-on activities (which always equates to loads of fun together)
- Coaching around bringing S.P.A.R.K. into your school, organization and community
- Certificate stating you have been trained by The SPARK Initiative to deliver the S.P.A.R.K. program.
- 1 Year Online Membership with access to the SPARK Young Child Mentoring Curriculum Platform – AGES 5-8
- Teacher Handbook download.
- Student Workbook downloads.
- Curriculum Video downloads.
- Pre-recorded Implementation Videos.
- Customer support.
- Access to Quarterly Updates with new lesson ideas.
- Digital Resources.
Join us and help share the SPARK by becoming a certified educator!
Dates & Times: July 12th-13th 2021, | 9am-4pm Daily
Location: Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key
1201 Gulf Boulevard Clearwater Beach, Florida 33767
Be sure to book your hotel stay with our discounted rate here.
Upon successful completion of the program you’ll also get a certificate stating you have been trained by The SPARK Initiative to deliver the SPARK program as a Facilitator.