2-Day S.P.A.R.K. Certification Training in London, UK PLUS All Inclusive Curriculum Package
Join The SPARK Initiative for this comprehensive, 2-day training that will provide you with all you need to know to implement our S.P.A.R.K. Programs effectively.
In our time together, we’ll train you to become a SPARK educator, and you’ll leave with clear demonstrations of activities, and innovative ideas to bring the program into your school or community organization. Plus, you will also have access to our Social Pressures and Expectations S.P.A.R.K. Curricula Module as a bonus for purchasing the All-Inclusive Package.
Your Certification Training Includes:
2 full days with The SPARK Initiative’s CEO, Brooke Wheeldon-Reece and Director of Program Development Ashley Hunt – creators of the SPARK Mentoring Programs.
- Live examples of all the S.P.A.R.K. Programs
- Hands-on activities (which always equates to loads of fun together)
- Coaching around bringing S.P.A.R.K. into your school, organization and community
- Certificate stating you have been trained by The SPARK Initiative to deliver the S.P.A.R.K. program.
- 1 Year Online Membership with access to the SPARK Teen Mentoring Curriculum Platform – AGES 13-22, SPARK Pre-Teen Mentoring Curriculum Platform-Ages 10-13, and SPARK Child Mentoring Curriculum Platform-Ages 6-10
- Teacher Handbook download.
- Student Workbook downloads.
- Curriculum Video downloads.
- Pre-recorded Implementation Videos.
- Customer support.
- Access to Quarterly Updates with new lesson ideas.
- Digital Resources.
- Access to our private Facebook group.
Plus, the S.P.A.R.K. Pressures and Expectations Curricula Module
- Module includes 8 unique lessons
- Module deals with teen-worthy topics
- They can be infused into the SPARK Pre-Teen or Teen Curriculum, or be taught as a standalone program.
Join us and help share the SPARK by becoming a certified educator!
Dates & Times: June 8th and 9th | 9am-4pm Daily
Location: London, UK