2-Day S.P.A.R.K. Certification Training in London, UK with SPARK Pre-Teen Curriculum (Ages 10-13) June 2019
Join The SPARK Initiative for this comprehensive, 2-day training that will provide you with all you need to know to implement our S.P.A.R.K. Programs effectively.
In our time together, we’ll train you to become a SPARK educator, and you’ll leave with clear demonstrations of activities, and innovative ideas to bring the program into your school or community organization.
Your Certification Training Includes:
2 full days with The SPARK Initiative’s CEO, Brooke Wheeldon-Reece and Director of Program Development Ashley Hunt – creators of the SPARK Mentoring Programs.
- Live examples of all the S.P.A.R.K. Programs
- Hands-on activities (which always equates to loads of fun together)
- Coaching around bringing S.P.A.R.K. into your school, organization and community
- Certificate stating you have been trained by The SPARK Initiative to deliver the S.P.A.R.K. program.
- 1 Year Online Membership with access to the SPARK Pre-Teen Mentoring Curriculum Platform – AGES 10-13
- Teacher Handbook download.
- Student Workbook downloads.
- Curriculum Video downloads.
- Pre-recorded Implementation Videos.
- Customer support.
- Access to Quarterly Updates with new lesson ideas.
- Digital Resources.
- Access to our private Facebook group.
Join us and help share the SPARK by becoming a certified educator!
Dates & Times: June 8th and 9th | 9am-4pm Daily
Location: London, UK
Upon successful completion of the program you’ll also get a certificate stating you have been trained by The SPARK Initiative to deliver the SPARK program as a Facilitator.