Certified SPARK Facilitator: Virtual Training, SEPTEMBER 2019
Curriculum Focus: ALL 3 AGE GROUPS (Child, Pre-Teen & Teen)
This all-inclusive options gets you immediate access to all 3 of our online Mentoring curricula. You’ll also be included in all three, age group specific learning sessions on the final day of training.
Dates: September 24th, 2019- September 26th 2019
Location: Virtual program delivered online – participate no matter where you are!
Format: 4 hours of interactive training in our virtual classroom per day, for three days. Videos of the training will also be recorded for you to keep and re-watch as needed.
Times: 1pm – 5pm ET
What’s included in your Training:
- Everything you need to deliver this mentoring program in a classroom with confidence.
- Coaching around bringing S.P.A.R.K. into your school, organization and community.
- Unique opportunity to learn from the SPARK program founders and creators.
- 1 Year Online Membership with access to the ALL INCLUSIVE SPARK Mentoring Platform (Child + Pre-Teen + Teen)
- Teacher Handbook download.
- Student Workbook downloads.
- Curriculum Video downloads.
- Pre-recorded Implementation Videos.
- Customer support.
- Access to Quarterly Updates with new lesson ideas.
- Digital Resources.
- Access to our private Facebook group.
Plus, BRAND NEW S.P.A.R.K. Curricula Module on Expectations and Social Pressures, such as: body image, social media and peer pressures.
- Module includes 8 unique lessons.
- Module deals with one teen-worthy topic.
- Module can be infused into the SPARK Pre-Teen or Teen Curriculum, or be taught as a standalone program.
Upon successful completion of the program you’ll also get a certificate stating you have been trained by The SPARK Initiative to deliver the SPARK program as a Facilitator.