Certified SPARK Facilitator: Virtual Training, SEPTEMBER 2019
Curriculum Focus: SPARK Pre-Teen (Ages 10-13)
Dates: February 25th 2020- February 27th 2020
Location: Virtual program delivered online – participate no matter where you are!
Format: 4 hours of interactive training in our virtual classroom per day, for three days. Videos of the training will also be recorded for you to keep and re-watch as needed.
Times: 1pm – 5pm ET
What’s included in your Training:
- Everything you need to deliver this mentoring program in a classroom with confidence.
- Coaching around bringing S.P.A.R.K. into your school, organization and community.
- Unique opportunity to learn from the SPARK program founders and creators.
- 1 Year Online Membership with access to the SPARK Pre-Teen Mentoring Curriculum Platform – AGES 10-13.
- Teacher Handbook download.
- Student Workbook downloads.
- Curriculum Video downloads.
- Pre-recorded Implementation Videos.
- Customer support.
- Access to Quarterly Updates with new lesson ideas.
- Digital Resources.
- Access to our private Facebook group.
Upon successful completion of the program you’ll also get a certificate stating you have been trained by The SPARK Initiative to deliver the SPARK program as a Facilitator.