- Are you Parent or caregiver wanting to learn how to share SPARK with your children one on one?
- Are you a Youth Mentor wanting to share SPARK with your Mentees one on one?
- Are you coach, social worker or counselor wanting to share SPARK with your clients one on one?
- Want to share the SPARK but don’t need an entire curriculum to do so?
Then this program is for you!
Using our favorite parts of the SPARK programs, lessons we have learned both in the classroom and in our own parenting, we have put together a side by side, self-study program. In this course, you will be able to work through your own program designed specifically for you as the adult, while the child in your life simultaneously works through their own program created specifically with a child in mind. Plus, during both programs there are opportunities to work together and share with each other what you are learning.
Then each month, you will have access to a live webinar with Brooke Wheeldon-Reece and Julie Brown, creators of the Sharing the SPARK- A Program for Adults Working One on One with Youth.
Open Enrollment Starts NOW!
Program Starts: April 2019
Ends: December 19th 2019
- Access to a private, online platform that will host
- A Self-Study Course that you, the adult, will walk through.
- A separate self-study program for your child or children (either child you are working with or your own child)
- Games, Videos and Activities for you and your child to engage in together as you follow through the course
- Private chat room to engage with other members.
- Live webinars with the creators of the program
- All webinars recorded so you can watch as needed or desired.
- #FindTheSPARK Facebook page to connect with each other in between calls.
- 1 complimentary coaching call with Brooke Wheeldon-Reece or Julie Brown