SPARK December Facilitator Virtual Training For All Four Curricula
SPARK Young Child (ages 5-8), Child (ages 8-10), PreTeen (ages 10-13) and Teen (ages 13-22)
December 8th- December 10th 2020.
During this online group training program we’ll give you everything you need to deliver the S.P.A.R.K. Mentoring Program with confidence, clarity, and plenty of fun! We’ll walk you through the program objectives, review lessons with you, and explore hands-on demonstrations of the activities. We’ll also provide coaching on best practices in delivering the S.P.A.R.K. program with impact and ease.
At the end of our program, you’ll walk away with a certificate stating you have been trained by The SPARK Initiative to deliver the S.P.A.R.K. program as a Facilitator.
SPARK Facilitator Virtual Implementation Training
3 Day Training-December 8th 2020 through December 10th 2020
Curriculum Focus: ALL 4 Curricula Included! (Ages 5-22)
What is Included:
Dates: Tuesday December 8th through Thursday December 10th.
Location: Virtual program delivered online – participate no matter where you are!
Format: Interactive training in our virtual classroom for three days. Videos of the training will also be recorded for you to keep and re-watch as needed.
Times: 11 am- 5 pm EST
What’s included in your Training:
- Everything you need to deliver this mentoring program in a classroom with confidence.
- Coaching around bringing S.P.A.R.K. into your school, organization and community.
- Unique opportunity to learn from the SPARK program founders and creators.
- 1 Year Online Membership with access to the SPARK All Inclusive 4 Curricula Platform - Young Child (ages 5-8), Child (ages 8-10), PreTeen (ages 10-13) and Teen (ages 13-22)
- Teacher Handbook download.
- Student Workbook downloads.
- Curriculum Video downloads.
- Pre-recorded Implementation Videos.
- Customer support.
- Digital Resources.
Upon successful completion of the program you’ll also get a certificate stating you have been trained by The SPARK Initiative to deliver the SPARK program as a Facilitator.