SPARK Facilitator Virtual Training-
Foundations & Implementation
3 Day Training-September 22nd through September 25th 2020
Curriculum Focus: ALL 4 Curricula Included! (Ages 5-22)
Dates: Tuesday September 22nd through Friday September 25th.
Location: Virtual program delivered online – participate no matter where you are!
Format: Interactive training in our virtual classroom for three days. Videos of the training will also be recorded for you to keep and re-watch as needed.
Times: 11 am- 5 pm EST
What’s included in your Training:
- Everything you need to deliver this mentoring program in a classroom with confidence.
- Coaching around bringing S.P.A.R.K. into your school, organization and community.
- Unique opportunity to learn from the SPARK program founders and creators.
- 1 Year Online Membership with access to the SPARK All Inclusive 4 Curricula Platform – Young Child (ages 5-8), Child (ages 8-10), PreTeen (ages 10-13) and Teen (ages 13-22)
- Teacher Handbook download.
- Student Workbook downloads.
- Curriculum Video downloads.
- Pre-recorded Implementation Videos.
- Customer support.
- Digital Resources.
Upon successful completion of the program you’ll also get a certificate stating you have been trained by The SPARK Initiative to deliver the SPARK program as a Facilitator.