SPARK February 2021 Facilitator Virtual Training with All Four Curricula
SPARK Young Child (ages 5-8), Child (ages 8-10), PreTeen (ages 10-13) and Teen (ages 13-22)
February 23rd- February 25th 2021.
During this online group training program we’ll give you everything you need to deliver the S.P.A.R.K. Mentoring Program with confidence, clarity, and plenty of fun! We’ll walk you through the program objectives, review lessons with you, and explore hands-on demonstrations of the activities. We’ll also provide coaching on best practices in delivering the S.P.A.R.K. program with impact and ease.
At the end of our program, you’ll walk away with a certificate stating you have been trained by The SPARK Initiative to deliver the S.P.A.R.K. program as a Facilitator.
SPARK Facilitator Virtual Implementation Training
3 Day Training-February 23rd 2021 through February 25th 2021
Curriculum Focus: ALL 4 Curricula Included! (Ages 5-22)
What is Included:
Dates: Tuesday February 23rd through Thursday February 25th.
Location: Virtual program delivered online – participate no matter where you are!
Format: Interactive training in our virtual classroom for three days. Videos of the training will also be recorded for you to keep and re-watch as needed.
Times: 11 am- 5 pm EST
What’s included in your Training:
- Everything you need to deliver this mentoring program in a classroom with confidence.
- Coaching around bringing S.P.A.R.K. into your school, organization and community.
- Unique opportunity to learn from the SPARK program founders and creators.
- 1 Year Online Membership with access to the SPARK All Inclusive 4 Curricula Platform - Young Child (ages 5-8), Child (ages 8-10), PreTeen (ages 10-13) and Teen (ages 13-22)
- Teacher Handbook download.
- Student Workbook downloads.
- Curriculum Video downloads.
- Pre-recorded Implementation Videos.
- Customer support.
- Digital Resources.
Upon successful completion of the program you’ll also get a certificate stating you have been trained by The SPARK Initiative to deliver the SPARK program as a Facilitator.