SPARK Facilitator Virtual Pre-Teen Implementation Training-
3 Day Training- May 18th – May 20th 2021
Curriculum Focus: SPARK Pre Teen (Ages 10-13)
Dates: Tuesday May 18th to Thursday May 20th 2021
Location: Virtual program delivered online – participate no matter where you are!
Format: Interactive training in our virtual classroom for three days. Videos of the training will also be recorded for you to keep and re-watch as needed.
Times: 11 am- 5 pm EST
What’s included in your Training:
- Everything you need to deliver this mentoring program in a classroom with confidence.
- Coaching around bringing S.P.A.R.K. into your school, organization and community.
- Unique opportunity to learn from the SPARK program founders and creators.
- 1 Year Online Membership with access to the SPARK Pre-Teen Mentoring Curriculum Platform – AGES 10-13.
- Teacher Handbook download.
- Student Workbook downloads.
- Curriculum Video downloads.
- Pre-recorded Implementation Videos.
- Customer support.
- Access to Quarterly Updates with new lesson ideas.
- Digital Resources.
Upon successful completion of the program you’ll also get a certificate stating you have been trained by The SPARK Initiative to deliver the SPARK program as a Facilitator.