SPARK TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR INDIVIDUAL EDUCATORS
We have an engaged group of Certified SPARK Facilitators who are bringing this program into their community and schools, and we are thrilled that the SPARK Mentoring Curricula are now being taught in classrooms around the US, the UK, and beyond.
If you’re an educator and would like to #ShareTheSpark in a meaningful way, then our training programs can provide you with everything you need to deliver our curricula with confidence. In fact, we have a 90% success rate of those who’ve successfully gained paid contracts after being trained by us to use the SPARK Curriculum.
We train Certified SPARK Facilitators both in-person and online, so no matter where you are in the world, you can help children and youth find their SPARK, and enhance your career.
UPCOMING CERTIFIED SPARK FACILITATOR TRAINING PROGRAMS:
CERTIFIED SPARK FACILITATOR: VIRTUAL TRAINING | SEPTEMBER 2020
During this live, virtual group training program we’ll give you everything you need to deliver the S.P.A.R.K. Mentoring Program with confidence, clarity, and plenty of fun!
We’ll walk you through the program objectives, review lessons with you, and explore live, hands-on demonstrations of the activities. We’ll also provide coaching on best practices in delivering the S.P.A.R.K. program with impact and ease.
At the end of our program, you’ll walk away with a certificate stating you have been trained by The SPARK Initiative to deliver the S.P.A.R.K. program as a Facilitator.
Dates: Tuesday September 22nd through Friday September 25th * Dates dependant on which curricula you chose- See Curricula training below for the actual dates.
Location: Virtual program delivered online – participate no matter where you are!
Format: Interactive training in our virtual classroom for three days. Videos of the training will also be recorded for you to keep and re-watch as needed.
Times: 11 am- 5 pm EST
What’s included in your Training:
- Everything you need to deliver this mentoring program in a classroom with confidence.
- Coaching around bringing S.P.A.R.K. into your school, organization and community.
- Unique opportunity to learn from the SPARK program founders and creators.
- 1 Year Online Membership with access to the Young Child, Child, Pre-Teen and/or Teen S.P.A.R.K. Mentoring Curriculum Platforms. (Depending on which age-group you choose to focus on.)
- Teacher Handbook download.
- Student Workbook downloads.
- Curriculum Video Downloads.
- Digital Resources + Teaching Kit sent in the mail.
- Pre-recorded Implementation Videos.
- Excellent Customer Support.
- Access to Quarterly Updates with new lesson ideas.
- Access to our private Facebook Group.
Upon successful completion of the program you’ll also get a certificate stating you have been trained by The SPARK Initiative to deliver the SPARK program as a Facilitator.
Ready to Join us? Fabulous!
Choose the age-group you would like to focus on during your training below, and sign up…
ALL 3 AGE GROUPS
MORE WAYS TO SHARE THE SPARK
Due to COVID-19, we have made the decision to postpone the start of this program. We do not have a postponement date yet. We will update as soon as we do.
This course is for any and all parents who want to have a better understanding of their children, and themselves. It is NOT “become a perfect parent” course. It will simply show you how the mind works, to help navigate parenting with greater ease, possibly even less stress!
This course is 6 weeks long, each week, a new section of the course will open for you to virtually go through at your own pace. We will then have a live webinar every Monday during our 6 weeks together to discuss the videos, and ask any questions that come up along the way.
Once the 6 weeks is over, you will still continue to have access to the videos, so that you can revisit them over and over.
What’s included in your Program:
* Live Calls (Every Monday during our 6 weeks together at 12 pm EST, 5 pm UK)
*Discussion board so you can interact with other parents on the course
* All Webinars Recorded so you can watch as needed or desired.
*Access to the full program
*Access to the Youth Video Resources Course